Position Available: Basketball Development Manager
Casey Basketball Association
Basketball Development Manager
- Permanent full-time position
- 38 hours a week
- Cranbourne East Location
We are looking for a motivated Basketball Development Manager that will be responsible for the overall basketball skill development and education of players and coaches within the Association.
The role will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Design and implement a high functioning school program.
- Oversee, schedule and organise all coaching/development programs.
- Create strategies, and action plans, to increase participation in competitions and development programs.
- Facilitate coaching courses for all levels.
The candidate must also oversee the basketball development at a Junior Cavalier (VJBL) level.
These duties will include but not limited to:
- Oversee the Casey Cavaliers Coaching Panel.
- Interview and appoint VJBL Coaches.
- Ensure all coaches adhere to Association core values.
This is a full-time role, with flexible working hours. Time will be required on evenings and weekends to maintain contact with coaching staff and VJBL teams.
Successful applicants must have:
- Relevant previous experience in the basketball industry.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must be aligned with the Association core values; Respect, Excellence, Pride and Passion, and must have had experience working in the basketball industry. State level experience is desired.
If you are interested in this full-time opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5996 6033 for further information. Full position description is available on request.
Applications close on 31st March 2018.