Job Opportunities – Casual Roles
Basketball Coach – Casual Role
Opportunity to join Casey Basketball’s network of coaches and be a part of our grassroots coaching team. Specifically, to coach young kids in Casey Basketball’s Kinder Cavs (3-5 y.o.) and Aussie Hoops (5-10 y.o.) programs, in addition to the Kid’s Edge program (coaching at local Kinders and Early Learning Centre’s)
- Deliver fun and engaging Basketball sessions
- Go above and beyond to ensure all participants have a positive experience
- Promote other Casey Basketball development programs and competitions to participants
- Work closely with the Basketball Development Officer to ensure Casey Basketball is delivering the best possible sessions to all participants
- Attend Casey Basketball coaching clinics and additional development opportunities that are provided by Casey Basketball
- Represent Casey Basketball to a high standard
- Administer First Aid where necessary to trained level
- Other duties deemed necessary for the Casey Basketball Association
- Successful applicants need to:
- Be able to work well with kids of all ages
- Have great communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, bringing high energy levels to every session
- Be a team-oriented person that works well alongside other coaches
- Be punctual and organised
- Have a growth mindset
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Trained (training can be provided)
- Transport required
- Weekday mornings (Kid’s Edge and Kinder Cavs)
- Weekday afternoons/evenings (Aussie Hoops)
- Potential to be involved on Saturday mornings
- Potential for additional work during school hours for the right candidate
All applications are to be sent to: email@example.com by 1st September
Referee Supervisor – Casual Role
Key Selection Criteria
- Must be a financial Level 1A Referee or recognised as an experienced official.
- Not to play in a team on a Day/Night the supervisor is supervising.
- Possess a level of experience in order to carry out duties as per that position description.
- Be willing to travel to outer venues when necessary.
- Hold a current Working with Children’s Check.
- Possess good oral communication skills.
- Possess a positive approach to development and demonstrate respect when receiving and giving feedback.
- Possess the skills necessary for effective conflict resolution.
- Role may be required on Saturdays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays.
All applications are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st September