Job Opportunity: Referee Supervisor
The Casey Basketball Association (CBA) appoints Referee Supervisors for all basketball competitions to ensure smooth conduct for all sessions. The referee supervisors are reportable to the Competitions Administrator and the Referee Administrator. They are expected to work closely with the Referee Advisor, Referee Administrator, Referee Educators and Referee Leadership Team (RLT) to ensure efficient running of basketball competitions from an officiating perspective in line with Basketball Victoria’s policies and guidelines.
Key Selection Criteria
- Must be a financial Level 1A Referee or recognised as an experienced official.
- Not to play in a team on a Day/Night the supervisor is supervising.
- Possess a level of experience in order to carry out duties as per that position description.
- Be willing to travel to outer venues when necessary.
- Hold a current Working with Children’s Check.
- Possess good oral communication skills.
- Possess a positive approach to development and demonstrate respect when receiving and giving feedback.
- Possess the skills necessary for effective conflict resolution.
Full Position Description: Referee Supervisor – Position Description
All applications are to be sent to: email@example.com by Sunday, 29th August
Posted on Sunday 18th July, 2021